Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Sister-sister Team

"It's been a long while since I felt so good about Aisha. We're together, a sister-sister team. Sometimes an idea occurs to me in the middle of class, and I'll jot it down and meet her in the hall later."
Chapter 9, page 78 of
Ask Me No Questions

This quote shows a real turning point for Aisha and Nadira's relationship. I think that they have a much stronger relationship now that they are working together on an equal level. My prediction is that Aisha and Nadira will use this reborn(stronger than before) relationship to take on the congressman/whoever they face. Tim, Taslima, and Tareq will all be sidekicks to Nadira and Aisha. Then they are going to get into some sort of illegal immigration danger themselves. I don't have a prediction for then ending yet but I am guessing that is what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment